Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Summer Project: An end in sight?

It has taken me longer than anticipated but I am almost finished with the starter forces I purchased for the American Civil War. This was meant as a summer project and with August quickly slipping away I guess I am going at the correct pace. I painted the confederate cavalry pack and some civilians yesterday and am in the initial stages of getting the bases done. These are fantastic figures and were a lot of fun to paint.


The cavalry and civilians on the painting sticks.

Basing step one. Hopefully will get them finished by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Silent said...

great figures these, love the civilians!

lekw said...

Thank you for the comment and glad you like the pictures. The Pendraken figures are a real joy to paint. I hope to have pictures of the finished starter forces up by next week.