Monday, February 16, 2015

Some Adler Prussians and French

I dug out some of my Adler Prussians and French. I have been considering many options for the Napoleonic period but cannot settle on anything. 10mm looks nice but nobody has a range for 1806.
I really like Baccus figures because of ease of painting and basing but was not happy with the figures I ordered a few years ago because most of the bayonets fell off (He has re-sculpted the range so perhaps this is now the answer?). In my opinion the Adler figures are works of art but they are really a pain to base if you want to cut them off the strips which I like to do. The Adler figures are also very fragile. I am constantly reapplying crazy glue to keep the bayonets from falling off. Strangely the Seven Years War Adler figures I have seem to be more durable.

So for the time being I will continue to deliberate. I still have those 10mm 1866 Austrians to finish!!!







No comments: