Friday, August 23, 2013

More South Americans

I have hit a bit of painters block recently. I guess this is for a variety of factors including some construction work being done in my usual painting space. I have several other places to paint and organized kind of a portable painting desk in anticipation of the work starting however, for some reason without all my stuff in one place its been hard to get focused. 

Before the construction started I finished some more South Americans. These are meant to be professionals to compliment my militia force. More or less the new trained regiment led by Communist observers. For uniforms I based these on WWII Thais I figure in 10mm I may be able to use them as Thais one day as well. All figures and trees from Pendraken. 







3 comments:

Phil said...

Very nice! Well done...

Pk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lekw said...

thank you so much. The figures were a joy to paint.