Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fictional Battle

I have been building up some fictional Balkan/Baltic type 15mm stuff for years and finally got a few out on the table. The skirmish is centered around a group of Iron League forces (These are the fascist faction), holding a local village The government responds quickly by sending in local forces and a special guard unit with a nasty surprise for the fascists. 

I tried out triumph of the will rules for this solo skirmish. The buildings are a mix as are the trees. The League forces are all Peter Pig as is the ft-17 and the British infantry. The government reserves are a mix of Eureka Bulgarians and Serbs with helmet. I think all the casts are fantastic except I wish Eureka would make less firing pose figures (for some reason I just don't like firing units), and that Peter Pig would add some variation to the Frikorps pack. 











2 comments:

Silent said...

Great game. love the terrain. And an interesting period!
Thanks for posting.

lekw said...

Thank you so much, I actually love the interwar period so much going on. Glad you like the pictures and thanks for the comment.