Thursday, November 29, 2012

progress?

Almost two months and no posts, I assure all more is coming. I have actually been productive and have painted a great deal. 6mm timecast buildings, more Adler Jena Prussians and WWII Germans and Italians (as Hungarians and Slovaks), and helped by the fine folks at the Pendraken forum I finally believe I have a basing system I like for the 10mm 1866 Prussians and Austrians. Thanks to everyone for checking in and reading this blog, it really keeps me going, focused and motivated, and just for fun some 10mm Pendraken SCW figures.




2 comments:

mooci said...

So what base sizes did you go for ??

lekw said...

Thanks for looking at the blog. For the APW stuff I went with 25x15 for the infantry. I pack four of the on and think it looks good. Hope to post some pictures soon.