Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Workbench





Okay I am slowly getting some 6mm 1938 Slovak and Hungarian forces put together. I decided some time back that this was a small manageable WWII project for 2011-12.

GHQ has most of the tanks and guns needed for both sides and I have been able to do an adequate job converting Adler infantry. The Hungarians were an easy choice just WWII Germans painted appropriately. At 6mm the helmet differences are not very vi sable (actually used WWII Germans for Chinese as well). Slovaks were a bit more problematic but I finally settled on Italians. You can judge for yourself how successful the conversion has been. I know that in 38 they did not have the blue striped helmets but this makes them stand out and I will probably use them for 41 at some point.

No comments: