Thursday, August 11, 2011

15mm SCW



















After writing the last post about my 15mm/10mm Spanish Civil War dilemma I ventured onto the miniatures page and found a post noting some new sculpts in the Spanish Civil War range. This is a very interesting development, aside from making my choice of scale more difficult, as the range is well done however, several of the sculpts are older and could use a recasting. I hope that the new figures are the start of several new additions to the range. I would love to see some CTV.




Above most of my SCW nationalists. They consist in majority of a Moroccan force. I have the foreign legion still in their bags from Peter Pig but they will be added shortly. As a note the tanks are from QRF and Peter Pig and the buildings from a company called Monday night productions.

No comments: