Sunday, February 13, 2011

Paper Terrain


I like Paper Terrain products. I finally finished the Russian hamlet pack a few months back and recently purchased the Mediterranean hamlet pack pictured above. This weekend I spent a few hours constructing the buildings and although there was some frustration, mainly due to my impatience and lack of artistic ability, I believe the completed buildings are very serviceable despite the numerous defects do to my poor construction ability.

Long story short I would encourage gamers and modelers to consider this product. Even I can put this stuff together somewhat which speaks volumes about the simplicity of building these things. The price is also right, it cost me about $20 for this village. I will base the buildings in the next few days and they will probably see use in my Balkan settings as well in fictional South America and SCW. These buildings could actually even work for Florida.

No comments: